Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM -1:30 PM
Saturday 7:45 AM to 12:00 PM
UPDATED GUIDELINES FOR CHILD WATCH
- Children will wash their hands regularly/as needed throughout their stay.
- If staff feel your child is not well, your child will not be allowed in Child Watch and you will be asked to take them home.
- Additional cleaning procedures will take place on off hours.
- No toys from home at this time.
- There will not be a snack time offered during your child's stay. Please feed your infant/child before arriving.
- We are asking parents/guardians to be aware that staff may call their cell phones. The number that will appear on your phone will be the main YMCA phone number (218) 829-4767. This will be the primary notification to parents of their child's need or care. Staff will only contact the parent/guardian, if the parent needs to come pick up an inconsolable child, a diaper change or an accident becomes too difficult and the staff member is unable to attend to the child solely for clean-up efforts or injury of a child occurs and the parent needs to be alerted. If you need to contact Child Watch directly, the phone number is (218) 454-2564.