Who We Are
The YMCA is a values-based, non-profit organization committed to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
We are recognized around the world as a source of security, stability and goodwill. The Y is a team effort, right down to our members. The care and concern we show for our members is our success gauge. In order to maintain our success, we must recruit and hire the best employees in the area. We hope you consider joining us.
The Brainerd Family YMCA offers full-time and part-time positions with flexible scheduling.
NEW- The Y is partnering with the City of Brainerd to help support recreational opportunities this winter.
- Warming House Attendants
- Qualified Teachers
- Member Service Attendant - Evening & Weekends
- After Hours Janitorial Staff
- Swim Instructors
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Sailing Instructors - Starting Feb 1st
- Summer Daycamp Counselors - Starting Feb 1st
Looking to Volunteer?
- Board of Directors and Committees
- Coach our sports teams
- Teach Fitness Classes
- Motivate and support youth--building the character, skills and relationships