YMCA Membership Rates & Types
Visit our facility
Bring photo ID, voided check, blank deposit slip or debit/credit card, and a big smile because you’re about to change your life.
Paid in Full
(ages 65 and up)
|1 Adult Family**||$50.00||$62.50||$750.00|
Enrollment fee waived for veterans
* Indicates two adults living in the same household
** Indicates one adult plus dependent children (ages 0-21); Kids Corner included with membership
***Indicates two adults living in the same household plus dependent children (ages 0-21); Kids Corner included with membership
Guest Fees & Day Passes
|Young Adult (18-26)||$8.00|
All community member day rates include full use of the facility. A Valid PHOTO ID is required for all guests.
- Short term memberships can be purchased on a month to month basis, provided they are paid in full at time of activation and terminate 30 days from the beginning date.
- Short term membership fees are higher than quoted membership rates.
- Short term memberships do not pay enrollment fee.
Membership Type Short Term Monthly Membership Youth $35.00 Young Adult
$87.00 Senior Citizen
(ages 65 and up)
$74.00 Adult +1* $101.00 1 Adult Family** $93.00 Family*** $115.00
Lockers & Towels
- Locker Rental: $7 additional per month
- Towel Service: $8 additional per month
Financial Assistance & Membership Changes
- Financial Assistance is available for those who meet income requirements
- If you need help, please complete the application contact us by visiting the front desk or calling (218) 454-2556.
- The Brainerd Family YMCA is a non-profit membership organization designed to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of the lakes area.