YMCA Membership Rates & Types
Start your membership today online.
Download the Membership Application and bring it with you to the Y.
We can also help you complete it on-site.
Scholarships are available
Financial Assistance is available for those who meet income requirements. Everyone is welcome to apply by completing our Financial Assistance Application.
Take a tour
Call the Y at (218) 829-4767 to schedule an appointment or simply drop by to meet our team and take a look around.
Visit our facility
Bring photo ID, voided check, blank deposit slip or debit/credit card, and a big smile because you’re about to change your life.
Paid in Full
(ages 65 and up)
|1 Adult Family**||$60.00||$70.00||$840.00|
Enrollment fee waived for veterans
* Indicates two adults living in the same household
** Indicates one adult plus dependent children (ages 0-21); Kids Corner included with membership
***Indicates two adults living in the same household plus dependent children (ages 0-21); Kids Corner included with membership
Guest Fees & Day Passes
|Young Adult (18-26)||$8.00|
All community member day rates include full use of the facility. A Valid PHOTO ID is required for all guests.
- Short term memberships can be purchased on a month to month basis, provided they are paid in full at time of activation and terminate 30 days from the beginning date.
- Short term membership fees are higher than quoted membership rates.
- Short term memberships do not pay enrollment fee.
Membership Type Short Term Monthly Membership Youth $37.50 Young Adult
$94.50 Senior Citizen
(ages 65 and up)
$81.00 Adult +1* $108.00 1 Adult Family** $105.00 Family*** $127.50
Lockers & Towels
- Locker Rental: $7 additional per month
- Towel Service: $8 additional per month
Financial Assistance & Membership Changes
- Financial Assistance is available for those who meet income requirements
- If you need help, please complete the application contact us by visiting the front desk or calling (218) 454-2556.
- The Brainerd Family YMCA is a non-profit membership organization designed to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of the lakes area.
Change Your Membership