Fitness area with cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, NuStep, & stair climbers) with upper body Hammer Strength equipment.
- ages 13+ older -- May use the Cardio Equipment and Hammer Strength Weights at any time.
- ages 10-12 -- May use the Cardio Equipment and Hammer Strength Equipment if youth have completed the Youth Strength & Cardio Training. Ask the Front Desk for more information.
- ages 7-9 -- May use the Cardio Equipment, as long as a youth is with parent/guardian in room and the youth has completed the Youth Strength & Cardio Training. Ask the Front Desk for more information.
- 6 Life Fitness Flex Deck Treadmills (with televisions)
- 6 Precore Treadmills
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Life Fitness with televisions; 1-Life Fitness with no television)
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Precore and 1-Life Fitness-non electrical)
- 2 Stairclimber
- 2 Upright Bicycles (Precor)
- 1 Seated Recumbent Bicycles
- 1 NuStep 75XR Multi-level cross-trainer
- 1 Octane Recumbent Bicycle with upper body/arm movement
- 1 Concept Row Machines
Hammer Strength Equipment:
- Abdominal Crunch
- Shoulder Press
- Chest Press
- Fixed Pull Down
- Row Machine
- Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid
- Back Extension
Stretching & Toning Balcony (includes use of mats, medicine ball & fit balls and more)
- 1 Concept Row Machine
Fitness Center Policies
The following policies regarding the use of the fitness center are geared towards keeping everyone safe and ensuring a clean, accessible, and healthy atmosphere for all members and guests.
Conduct and Etiquette
Respect the rights of others by using courteous and appropriate behavior. Profanity is not allowed. Please follow the Y values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility to govern behavior. Ask for our Code of Conduct for a more detailed description.
Rack Your Weights
As a courtesy, when using free weights (or other movable equipment) please return them to their proper place at the end of your workout, making sure to strip bars and return plates to storage racks.
Proper Attire & Hygiene
Appropriate workout attire is required. No swimsuits or clothing that may be inappropriate in a family environment allowed. Non-marking, closed toe athletic shoes must be worn in all fitness areas. Please be courteous to others by observing proper regular hygiene and limiting use of perfumed sprays.
Wipe down equipment
Members must wipe down equipment with paper towels when finished. Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided in both the weight and cardio rooms.
Report Equipment Malfunctions & Injuries
Fitness center participants should report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries and specific concerns immediately to the staff.
Circuits and Lingering on Equipment
If you intend to perform more than one set of repetitions on a machine, please allow others to work in between your sets. Be careful not to interfere with another’s workout by lingering too long on any one piece of equipment.
Closed water bottles are allowed. No food or gum permitted in any fitness area.
For your safety, store personal items including gym bags, purses, extra clothing, etc. in the locker rooms. For information regarding our locker rooms, including locker rental please see our Facility Use Guidelines.