STAY WITH US AND WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE
Steps for online Kids Camp registration
Please read the steps before clicking the link to register for the first time.
- Click the link below to bring you to the registration AFTER YOU HAVE READ ALL THE STEPS.
- Click on the program you would like to register There are 4 different options (Emergency Personnel, Reduced Lunch participants, Free Lunch participants, and School Closure Participants)
- Click on the blue register
- Next it will ask you to login to your account (this is for people who have done any programming or things at the Y: you will not need to re sign up)
- If you know your email and password, enter the information and click the blue LOGIN (Proceed to step 7 if you have this information)
- If you don’t have that information click the Blue FIND ACCOUNT (Read Step 5 & 6)
- If you have never done anything at the YMCA than CLICK THE SIGN UP
- Please enter your Last name, birth date, and zip code that we have on file for you, and then click the blue SUBMIT
- This should give you your email address, the ability to set or reset your password, and the ability to login.
- Once logged in, it will ask you select the person that you would like to register for the program. Click on participants name.
- Check all the days your child will be attending the program, and click the blue NEXT
- Read the waiver/agreement and click the blue ACCEPT & SIGN
- Sign agreement and then click the blue I AGREE
- Review your registration dates, and click the blue NEXT button if they are correct.
- If you need to register another child or for another program option click the blue BROWSE MORE PROGRAM button, otherwise you have completed registration and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address you logged in on.
- Once back to all program options please click on the Day Camp tab to get back to the program options for registration.
The YMCA has redeployed resources to run Youth Day Camp during the school closure for the COVID-19 emergency so that we are here to support the child care needs for our community- especially those who provide essential services. The Y’s primary site is at the main facility, but has capacity to serve up to 150 youth at 2 sites- the other being Y Camp Vanasek. Our program sites and trained Counselors provide a safe place to learn, grow and thrive during these challenging times. Campers will have the same experiences that we are known for, including STEM, social emotional learning activities, group games, outdoor activities, and so much more.
This program will be available for youth grades K-8. Camps will run from 7am-6pm Monday-Friday until school re-opens.
We will first accommodate children of essential service workers in our community, and Financial Assistance will always be available for those who qualify. Otherwise, fees are $30 per day for members and $35 for community members.
LOCATIONS / TIMES- 11-12:30pm, Beginning Tuesday 3/24
- Washington Building South East Door,
804 Oak Street, Brainerd
- Riverside Elementary Main Entrance,
220 NW 3rd Street, Brainerd
- Forestview Middle North Entrance,
12149 Knollwood Drive, Baxter
- Garfield Elementary Main Entrance,
1120 NE 10th Ave, Brainerd
THE BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA & THE OUTREACH PROGRAM BLA OFFER FREE MEALS TO KIDS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURES
1 in 7 children in the U.S. are fighting hunger and, because of COVID-19-related school closings, are even more are at risk. Our Y is stepping up during these times of uncertainty to ensure all kids have access to meals while maintaining social distance, even when school’s not in session.
Children ages 18 and under can pick up Grab & Go sack meals alongside isd181 as they serve breakfast/lunch options. The Y will hand out evening meals in partnership with The Outreach Program BLA.
- Vegetables: Many meal packages contain dehydrated vegetables.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified: Each serving contains 21 essential vitamins & minerals for a growing body.
- Multiple servings per package: One package provides six one-cup servings.
- Simple to Prepare: Boil package contents in water for twenty minutes.
- Long life: Each sealed package has a shelf life of two years
US IS A PROMISE
TO HELP STRENGTHEN OUR COMMUNITY
US IS A REALITY
TO HELP LIFT OUR COMMUNITY
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
DUE TO STATE MANDATE- THE YMCA IS NOT OPEN FOR MEMBER/PUBLIC USE
WE HAVE REDIRECTED OUR FOCUS TO PROVIDING EMERGENCY DAYCARE IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY. THE FACILITY WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO FAMILIES UTILIZING OUR DAY CARE FROM 6:15AM-6:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY.