RESERVATIONS FOR Group Fitness and Pool
You do not need to make a reservation for the Gym ,Wellness Center or Weight Room.
Please see our virtual fitness schedule on Brainerd Family YMCA Group Fitness Facebook page.
The Facebook page is a private page for active members only.
If you are interested in membership information, please call the Front Desk at (218) 829-4767.
Due to COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Guidance: Requirements for Gyms, Studios & Fitness Centers, updated on Friday, Mach 12, 2021, the guidelines for our facility have changed.
NEW GUIDELINES from COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Guidance: Requirements for Gyms, Studios & Fitness Centers:
- We are required to have a limited capacity for each area of our building.
- We are required to establish a reservation system for Group Fitness classes.
- A mask must be worn AT ALL TIMES. Notwithstanding Executive Order 20-81, individuals are not permitted to remove their face coverings during activities that involve a high level of exertion. This means you will need to wear a mask when you are lifting weights, shooting hoops in the gym, walking on a treadmill, taking a group fitness class, etc.)
- In any area of the facility where people are exercising or engaging in physical activity (weight room, wellness center, gym, fitness studio), the required social distancing is separation of at least 6 feet between all persons. At all other times and locations (locker room, lobby, hallways), the required social distancing is 6 feet between members.
- All saunas must be closed and their use not permitted.