RESERVATIONS FOR Group Fitness and Pool
You do not need to make a reservation for the Gym ,Wellness Center or Weight Room.
Please see our virtual fitness schedule on Brainerd Family YMCA Group Fitness Facebook page.
The Facebook page is a private page for active members only.
If you are interested in membership information, please call the Front Desk at (218) 829-4767.
Due to COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Guidance: Requirements for Gyms, Studios & Fitness Centers, updated on Friday, February12, 2021, the guidelines for our facility have changed. Please be patient as we navigate through this new chapter. There will be glitches, however, we will do our best to correct any errors as soon as possible.
NEW GUIDELINES from COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Guidance: Requirements for Gyms, Studios & Fitness Centers:
- We are required to have a limited capacity for each area of our building.
- We are required to establish a reservation system .
- A mask must be worn AT ALL TIMES. Notwithstanding Executive Order 20-81, individuals are not permitted to remove their face coverings during activities that involve a high level of exertion. This means you will need to wear a mask when you are lifting weights, shooting hoops in the gym, walking on a treadmill, taking a group fitness class, etc.)
- In any area of the facility where people are exercising or engaging in physical activity (weight room, wellness center, gym, fitness studio), the required social distancing is separation of at least 6 feet between all persons. At all other times and locations (locker room, lobby, hallways), the required social distancing is 6 feet between members.
- All saunas must be closed and their use not permitted.