As a member of the YMCA, you are entitled to use the:
- Lap Pool, Aquatics Center, and Gymnasium
- Expanded Wellness Center (air conditioned)
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Racquetball court
- Air conditioned free weight center
- Kids’ Kastle free babysitting service for family &
one parent memberships (others $4.00)
- 30-Minute apt. with our Personal Fitness Adviser
And participate in:
- Water fitness classes including aquacise and aquajog
- Designated lap swimming hours
- Fitness classes for all levels in our new studio, with a great
variety of the latest fitness trends.
Additional services available:
- INDIVIDUAL & COUPLES MEMBERSHIP PLUS INCLUDES: kit locker & towel service
- SWIMMING LESSONS are offered throughout the year.
- SPORTS LEAGUES for adults and youth
- KIDS’ CLUB after school program
MY Y IS NOW EVERY Y IN MINNESOTA
ANOTHER GREAT REASON TO BELONG TO THE YMCA
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the state, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access. See complete Program Details below.
FIND YOUR Ys
For a complete list of participating YMCAs and complete details visit mn-y.org on the web.
RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS
• The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only. Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify. Silver Sneakers® members may use other Silver Sneakers® locations only.
• Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
• YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time. Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions may apply.
NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Nationwide membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States. nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time. Special memberships (group homes, Silver Sneakers, Silver&Fit, etc.) are not eligible.
To enroll in this new membership feature, please visit our Member Services Desk.
YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
602 Oak Street, Brainerd
(begin Tuesday after Memorial Day)
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
(begin Tuesday after Labor Day)
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Saturday 7a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.