Due to COVID-19 guidelines by the CDC, Kids Corner has a capacity limit of 10 in the room (which does not include Kids Corner Staff), with up to 15 MAX when social distancing measures can be adhered to. We are asking members to limit their workout to one hour per day for Kids Corner due to 25% capacity of building and social distancing guidelines.
To adhere to the face mandate by Governor Walz, Executive Order 20-81, our mask policies have been updated as followed:
- In Kids Corner, children age 6 and over are required to wear a mask while in Kids Corner, inside the building or where a person is unable to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The Emergency Executive Order applies to all Minnesotans, making exceptions for children who are five-years-old and under, and those with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that makes it unreasonable for the individual to maintain a face covering.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Monday-Thursday 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Kid’s Corner Guidelines (beginning on Monday, June 22, 2020):
- No outside toys from home are allowed to be brought/used.
- No designated snack time are currently scheduled—Exceptions: Babies/toddlers and staff children needing to be fed lunch.
- All Kid’s Corner toys will be rotated out weekly.
- Parents will be greeted outside of Kids Corner access door.
- Temperature checks will be required for children and the parent who is dropping off and health screening questions will be asked
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
DUE TO STATE MANDATE- THE YMCA IS OPERATING AT 25% CAPACITY AND ON A LIMITED SCHEDULE
Closed Labor Day