Due to the guidelines by the CDC, MN DEED and local public health department, the cardio equipment has been set up for alternate day use, excluding NuStep and Octane, which are spaced properly to adhere to the social distancing guidelines. Hammer Strength in the Wellness Center has space accordingly.
- 6 Life Fitness Flex Deck Treadmills (with televisions)
- 6 Precore Treadmills
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Life Fitness with televsions; 1-Life Fitness with no television)
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Precore and 1-Life Fitness-non electrical)
- 2 Stairclimber
- 2 Upright Bicycles (Precor)
- 1 Seated Recumbent Bicycles
- 1 NuStep 75XR Multi-level cross-trainer
- 1 Octane Recumbent Bicycle with upper body/arm movement
- 1 Concept Row Machines
Hammer Strength Equipment:
- Abdominal Crunch
- Shoulder Press
- Chest Press
- Fixed Pull Down
- Row Machine
- Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid
- Back Extension
Stretching & Toning Balcony (includes use of mats, medicine ball & fit balls and more)
- 1 Concept Row Machine
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Certified program provider with Minnesota Afterschool Advance
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
DUE TO STATE MANDATE- THE YMCA WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC BEGINNING AT MIDNIGHT ON NOVEMBER 20TH. THE EXPECTED CLOSURE IS EXPECTED TO BE 4 WEEKS.
*Y Members will continue to have access to virtual fitness classes and events. Please monitor our website for information.