Reservation for Weight Room and Wellness Center is REQUIRED due to COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Guidance: Requirements for Gyms, Studios & Fitness Centers, updated on 01.06.2021. Additional requirements are listed below.
- Please make a reservation for each hour you plan to use the facility (with no more than 2 hours a day). This reservation allows you to move freely between the Weight Room and Wellness Center. Please make reservation an additional reservation for the Gym, if you plan to use all areas.
- You must wear a mask through the entire building, including while working out in the Weight Room and Wellness Center.
- Please remember you must keep a 9 foot distance between you and other members in each room, except those who are in the same household. To measure a 9 foot separation, please keep two pieces of equipment between you and other members.
- 6 Life Fitness Flex Deck Treadmills (with televisions)
- 6 Precore Treadmills
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Life Fitness with televisions; 1-Life Fitness with no television)
- 3 Ellipticals (2-Precore and 1-Life Fitness-non electrical)
- 2 Stairclimber
- 2 Upright Bicycles (Precor)
- 1 Seated Recumbent Bicycles
- 1 NuStep 75XR Multi-level cross-trainer
- 1 Octane Recumbent Bicycle with upper body/arm movement
- 1 Concept Row Machines
Hammer Strength Equipment:
- Abdominal Crunch
- Shoulder Press
- Chest Press
- Fixed Pull Down
- Row Machine
- Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid
- Back Extension
Stretching & Toning Balcony (includes use of mats, medicine ball & fit balls and more)
- 1 Concept Row Machine
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Certified program provider with Minnesota Afterschool Advance
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
Monday 5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday 5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Wednesday 5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Thursday 5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 5:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please monitor our Facebook pages for more information.