The YMCA offers a wide-range of job opportunities in a variety of areas.
The YMCA is a values-based, non-profit organization seeking to help people of all ages grow in body, mind and spirit.
We offer part-time positions and flexible scheduling!
- Free Membership
- Program Discounts
- Early Program Resitration
- Retirement Plan (regular part-time only)
- Swim Instructors
- Group Fitness Instructors (land and water)
- Member Services
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOB POSTING
The CEO of the Brainerd Family YMCA is responsible for establishing and implementing the mission, vision, goals, and values of the YMCA within the organization and the community.
The Successful Candidate Will Achieve Excellence in the Following Roles:
- Improve Operating Performance
- Provide Strong Fiscal Leadership/Lead Fundraising Efforts
- Advocate the YMCA Vision Within the Community
- Develop and Implement a Strategic Plan
Apply Online Only at: http://tinyurl.com/brainerd-ymca-ceo
Deadline to apply: June 28, 2017
602 Oak Street, Brainerd
(begin Tuesday after Memorial Day)
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
(begin Tuesday after Labor Day)
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Saturday 7a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.