Cardio Wellness Center
Get fit in the air conditioned comfort of our state of the art Cardio Wellness Center!
The Cardio Wellness Center accommodates all fitness abilities with it’s wide variety of exercising options. Youth and children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the Wellness Center, unless trained by YMCA Staff.
Once trained, Youth ages 7-9 can use Treadmills and Youth 10-12 can use all Cardiovascular Equipment and All Hammer Strength Equipment. Members are encouraged to have a Hammer Strength orientation before utilizing the weight machines if they are unfamiliar with using resistance machines.
- 6 Precor Treadmills (TRM800 series/3 with personal TV’s)
- 6 Lifefitness Integrity Treadmills, All With Personal TV’s
- 5 Ellipticals (5 with personal TV’s)
- 2 Intengrity Cross- Trainer Ellipticals, Both With TV’s
- 1 Stairclimber
- 4 Seated Recumbent Bicycles (1 with upper body/arm movement)
- 3 Upright Bicycles (2 Precor, 1 Life Fitness)
- 1 NuStep 75XR Multi-level cross-trainer
- 1 LeMond Spin Bike
- 2 Concept Row Machines
Stretching & Toning Balcony (includes use of mats, medicine ball & fit balls and more)
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
DUE TO STATE MANDATE- THE YMCA IS NOT OPEN FOR MEMBER/PUBLIC USE
WE HAVE REDIRECTED OUR FOCUS TO PROVIDING EMERGENCY DAYCARE IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY. THE FACILITY WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO FAMILIES UTILIZING OUR DAY CARE FROM 6:15AM-6:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY.