Brainerd Family YMCA
What You Need to Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- On a monthly basis, nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
- You will be asked to sign a waiver and community member application upon your first visit (takes approximately 5 minutes)
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
BRAINERD FAMILY YMCA
602 Oak St.
Brainerd, MN 56401
DUE TO STATE MANDATE- THE YMCA IS NOT OPEN FOR MEMBER/PUBLIC USE
WE HAVE REDIRECTED OUR FOCUS TO PROVIDING EMERGENCY DAYCARE IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY. THE FACILITY WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO FAMILIES UTILIZING OUR DAY CARE FROM 6:15AM-6:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY.